Foliage Background with Distress Oxides


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the new WOW! Embossing Foliage Background Bold stamp designed by Verity Biddlecombe. I love embossing a good background stamp and this one is great for any type of card.

Besides embossing, I love ink blending and so for my card I used Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Kitsch Flamingo. I then added some water splatters for a fun look.

I placed the background in my MISTI to ensure good coverage when I stamped the Foliage Background Bold stamp with embossing ink. I love blue and so decided to use the Carnival embossing powder which is part of the Trio Fairground set.

 

To finish my card, I added the Happy Birthday Sentiments (also designed by Verity) and heat embossed it in white on navy cardstock.


I love the dark sparkle of the Carnival and this background stamp is perfect for a variety of cards.


 Here are the WOW! Embossing products I used for my projects:

WOW! Embossing - Foilage Background Bold
WOW! Embossing - Foilage Background Bold
Shop at:
WOW UK
WOW! Embossing - Happy Birthday
WOW! Embossing - Happy Birthday
Shop at:
WOW UK
WOW! Embossing - Bright White Ultra Fine
WOW! Embossing - Bright White Ultra Fine
Shop at:
EH | WOW US | WOW UK | AZ | TP
WOW! Embossing - Clear Embossing Pad
WOW! Embossing - Clear Embossing Pad
Shop at:
EH | WOW US | WOW UK | TP
WOW! Embossing - Trio Fairground Marion Emberson
WOW! Embossing - Trio Fairground Marion Emberson
Shop at:
WOW UK





Thanks for stopping by and tune in next week and I'll show you a new way to wear your WOW! If you make a project with this technique, make sure to tag #wowembossingpowder so we can check out your creations!

Till next week,
Ericka

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. So bright and pretty using these lovely silhouette leaves and the sparkly embossing looks great Ericka. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment