FLOCK : Using in Background Designing

Hello again! Today I'm here, Olga, with my third post as guest DT for WOW!

I have mixed some FLOCK in Orange and Twiggy embossing powder. Than I have stamped a flower background with WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink and embossed with the mix.

I trimmed the cardstock for my book and glued it on a mirrored gold cardstock. I have put together three craft card base and maked a booklet from. I have stamped and embossed the statement "WEDDING DAY" on a vellum.

So I put it all together, decorated it with foam selfmade flowers, tassel and pearls.










Products I used for my project:












Happy crafting!

xxx Olga

Comments

  1. What a great idea to mix the flock with the EP Olga, and the orange and brown look wonderful over the pretty all over flower background, and love the pretty added flowers and pearls. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest design spot Olga. I love the combination of EPs you've used. I never thought to emboss with flock and it creates such wonderful texture I'm slapping my forehead. LOL! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment