FAB FOIL : Using Foil as Accents and Stamp Cover

Hello here! Today is Olga here. 

And I want to show you my second project for WOW! as guest DT. This is an ATC with colored gorjuss girl "WITH ALL MY HEART".

For this I have covered a piece of cardstock with clear gesso. Then I have put on a structure paste through a stencil. After drying it I have sprayed it with different waterbased sprays, distress oxide too. Then I have added splash of gilding gold spray in the middle. After drying them I have take an ink blend tool and with it added some WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink through the stencil on the structure paste. With Bonding Powder I have covered the structure elements. After heated it I applied the fab foil on it.

On a black cardstock I have stamped the statement "WITH ALL MY HEART" with Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink and after heating it applied the gold Fab Foil.

I arranged all elements on my ATC and added gold wire and gems.





Products I used in my project:







Happy crafting!

xxx Olga

Comments

  1. A terrific ATC Olga and love the sweet image and lots of texture and dimension and the added gold foil works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment