Fab foil on die cuts....

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I've got a card to share with you using some awesome WOW! embossing products!!

For this card I have used one of the stamps designed by Verity - Fern background stamp...


To create this card I started with a purple cardstock base and stamped the fern background stamp using Twilight Catherine Pooler ink...

I then backed the base with some black cardstock.


I wanted to use some WOW! Fab foil on this one because it is so much fun to play with and gives awesome shiny results...

I die cut the sentiment Happy die from Catherine Pooler with black cardstock as well as die cutting it from a piece of white cardstock that I covered with double sided adhesive!

It was time now to apply the Violet WOW! Fab foil so to do this I removed the adhesive covering and placed a piece of the foil on top before burnishing with a bone folder to get the foil to adhere to the adhesive...

I then removed the foil sheet and if there was any spaces missing foil I just placed it back down and got it to stick to fill the gaps!!

The black happy die cut I then glued behind the foiled one slightly offset to add a shadow...


The sentiment is from the Happy sentiments stamp set also by Verity and I embossed that onto some black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder...

I cut it into a strip and adhered that down before adding the happy die cut partly over the top!

The card was then all finished off with a touch of sequins for some more bling...

I hope you enjoy this card, you can find a reel of the card process over on socials!!

Happy crafting, Ashlee 



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. I love the look of the violet foil on the die cut sentiment Ashlee, and such a pretty overall leaf design in the background. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment