REEL | Cardmaking Process


Hej Everyone
Martina here with a new Reel for the WOW IG Channel.

You can watch the Reel by klicking here!

I have been creating this super easy card using the new Embossing Powders which are inspired by Catherine Pooler.

I think cards like this are a great way to showcase beautiful colours like these!

To start, I have been using an Alexandra Renke Embossing Folder on my background paper. The Folder has some fun splashes on it whick match perfectly to the card.

Then I have been die Cutting the brushes from white Cardstock.

The pieces that would be metallic on a real brush are heat embossed with Metallic Silver, the tips of the brushes are heat embossed with In the Park, Touch of Lemon and Cummerbund.

For the letters, I have been applying Elizabeth Crafts Double Sieded Adhesive Tape to Cadstock before I have been Die Cutting it.

This allows me to create Die Cuts which work perfectly like stickers for the WOW Sparkles.

I hope you liked my Reel and the card!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!

-


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

 

Comments

  1. I love the pretty die cut and coloured brushes and complementary sentiment using the glittery EP and silver for the ferrules and all against that lovely embossed background. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment