Creating a MINI MIXED MEDIA Gallery Wall Journal Page with Nicci Battilana

Have you ever thought about 
creating a mini mixed media gallery 
of either your loved ones or tiny art pieces?




Well, I did, and I would LOVE to share my process with you!


This time, I thought I would let the video show you all of the steps.

I think that this process would be a fun way to showcase a loved one or a piece of art in a over-the-top ornate frame! 

Wouldn't these make the CUTEST birthday or even WEDDING CARDS!

Think about all the great ideas!

Baby Announcements even!

Oh my GOSH! The list can just go on!



All of the fabulous WOW! products that I used in this video are listed within the video itself. That way you can see them in action and make note of them when they catch your eye ;) .

If there are any that catch your eye, you can use the DISCOUNT CODE 'WOWDTNB' to SAVE 10%.


Affiliate SHOP links: 

USA WoW! online store:   https://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/?aff=11

UK WoW! online store:  https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11



I hope you enjoyed today's adventure and that I helped inspire some creativity!
Keep smiling & creating, Nicci





Comments

  1. This is a fun journal page Nicci and thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment