Hey Crafty People!
Somehow we are sliding into March, which means we are saying goodbye to our Coffee Break challenge and hello to a brand new theme!
As usual, I am kicking off the challenge with some inspiration and a bit more information about what we want to see this month.
(Plus I'll be announcing last month's winner somewhere in the video, so be sure to watch it all of the way through! 😉)
This month's theme is Colour & Texture which opens up so many amazing & fun avenues to explore!!
Maybe you want to try big, bold colour combinations that you'd never normally pair up?
Maybe you're into mixed media and you love to add all sorts of wonderful bits & bobs into your creations?
Maybe you want to play around with some of our Changers?
Or maybe you are feeling super inspired by my playtime with mixing both heat and sky embossing for some really awesome results!
Whatever your style, skill level or experience, everybody is welcome to come join us for some fun crafty explorations!
Our wonderful challenge team will be dropping in throughout the month with more inspiration, so be sure to join our FB group or follow us over on Instagram so as not to miss a thing.
We are super excited to be welcoming an awesome Mixed Media Guest Designer this month and I know she has some amazing ideas up her sleeve to share with us all!
(You will find more info on how I created my cards and a full supplies list over on my blog later this week, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that!)
Congratulations Loralee Ferguson, you are February's Challenge Winner!
Please email email@example.com to claim your prize!
Thank you again for each & every entry; we can't wait to see what you create this month!
Have a wonderful, happy & safe week!
**Don't forget to use code WOWDTND for 10% off your order in either our UK or US store!**
- Upload your project photo to the group’s monthly challenge album
- You may enter more than one project per challenge, but please no more than 3 entries per person; per challenge.
- Create a card, scrapbook layout, tag, paper crafting projects, or any type of art project you choose that features WOW Embossing products (following our challenge theme as inspiration for your submissions).
- If you post your project to Instagram, please use the tag #wowembossingchallenge
- Projects MUST be posted by 9 pm PST on the last day of each month.
- Each challenge winner will receive a gift voucher for £15.00/$15.00 to treat yourself to some WOW! goodies via our website.
- You MUST use the above technique/theme in your entry to be eligible. Have fun!!!!
Please do not leave negative comments on posts or photo submissions.
Negativity has no place in our community - we are all about supporting one another, at all craft levels.