Fab foils and die cuts with Ashlee

 Hey WOW! friends...

Ashlee here today and I have a card to share using some WOW! fab foils and die cuts!!

I masked off a rectangle area on my card base and did a blend of Catherine Pooler inks. Using the super cute stamp set Bunny slopes from CP I coloured in one of the bunny images with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers before cutting it out with the co-ordinating dies...

To add part of my sentiment I stamped the Holiday word from All around wishes CP stamp set using WOW! embossing ink and embossed with WOW! silver sparkle powder!!


To use the WOW! fab foils with die cuts I used a piece of cardstock covered in double sided adhesive before placing my die on top and running through my die cut machine...


Once you have the die shape cut out remove the protective sheet from the top and place a piece of WOW! fab foil over the top....

Rub over it with your fingers and then slowly remove the foil sheet, this will leave foil stuck to all the area that has double sided adhesive on it!!


Here is my background piece to my die cut word foiled in silver and the wishes word ready to have the foil placed over the top....

WOW! Fab foils work perfect with double sided adhesive and die cuts!!

Have fun playing with your foils, hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. Wow, super cute card and thank you so much for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration Ashlee and great that the foils do stick to double sided tape and I will certainly give it a go. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment