Dreaming of a White Christmas with Gemma

Today I have a Christmas card to share that features foiled die cuts, using the Silver and Ice Blue Fab Foils from WOW Embossing.


I first die cut the Hello Bluebird Frosty Flakes dies from some adhesive backed toner sheets.

To adhere the foil to my die cuts, I used a laminator. I set it to the 5ml setting and allowed it to heat up. I then placed the foil over the die cuts and ran them through the laminator inside some folded parchment paper.


I arranged the snowflakes on my card base, removing the adhesive backing to stick them down. I then cut away any excess from the edges.


For the sentiment, I heat embossed a greeting from the Hello Bluebird Typed Christmas stamp set, heat embossing with Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder on to black card. I trimmed it into a sentiment strip, then adhered it to the card with foam tape to finish.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. That looks beautiful Gemma and the silver and blue foil are the colours I most love together. I have never tried running it through a laminator but will in future give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment