Adding Glitter to die cuts and Foiling Candy Canes with Karen Reategui

 


Hello friends! Today I’m over WOW! Embossing Powder sharing this card where I’m using Blush WOW! Fab Foil and one of the new Glitters, WOW! Gold Dust Essential Sparkles on this Christmas card.





Let’s shine! I started by placing the Candy Cane Lane stencil from Picket Fence Studios on top of a white cardstock, then I added WOW! Embossing Pad through the stencil, I removed the stencil and applied WOW! Bonding Powder in top. Using my WOW! Heat Tool I applied heat to the bonding powder.




Next, I cut a piece of the Blush WOW! Fab Foil and put it on top of this panel and took it to my laminator machine. I removed the foil and trimmed down this panel a bit. I added this foiled background to an A2 pink card base using foam tape. A white folded notecard was added to the back of this panel.




To create the JOY word I die cut 3 times each die out of white cardstock and glue all parts to get more dimension. Additionally, I adhered a piece of Stick It double sided sheet to a white cardstock and die cut the word JOY again. Then, I removed the release paper from each letter die and added WOW! Gold Dust Essential Sprakles on top.





Using the same release paper I pressed firmly onto each letter die to make sure all the glitter sticks well. I added the JOY word die on top of my panel using glue as well as the sentiment from Taylored Expressions and some golf sequins from Altenew and my card is done. Thank you so much for stopping by and I encourage you to try the Fab foils and new glitters from WOW! Embossing Powder.

Have a good day!

your friend,
Karen


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/








Comments