Sparkle and Shine with Ashlee

 Hey everyone....

I hope you are all well, It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a card to share with you that I made using a few different WOW! embossing powders along with beautiful Earth sparkles and Sparkles!!

I wanted to create a pretty flower for my card with different shades of pink so to start with I embossed a panel of cardstock with WOW! Love is the drug mixed with Changers Glisten powder, nice and sparkly....

The other two layers I die cut from two different shades of cardstock....


I embossed a panel of cardstock wtih WOW! Primary Chartreuse so I could die cut the leaves....

The flowers and leaves are a die from Altenew called Fantasy floral 3D and its so pretty!! 

Once my flower was all complete I started on my card base and to do this one I used a piece of teal coloured cardstock and stamped on a background from Catherine Pooler called Plaid background with a light grey ink....


I then used some double sided tape to add stripes of WOW! earth sparkles in the colour Stingray to my background!!

Using another piece of cardstock covered in double sided adhesive I covered that in WOW! Prom queen sparkles for an added little panel of sparkle....

Finishing the card off with a sentiment strip and some clear rhinestone embellishments!!

I really enjoyed using a whole mix of different WOW! products to create this card and I hope you enjoyed it too...

Happy embossing my friends, Hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Ashlee and love the beautiful colours of embossing on the flowers and that wonderful plaid background. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment