Merry Christmas with Tenia

  Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs with my FIRST Design Team Post!! So EXCITED!! Here is the card that I created for this week......CHECK IT!!!






Here are the deets on how I created this card!!

1. Stamp image onto watercolor paper using WOW! Embossing Pad and Primary Apple Red and Green Glitz embossing powders. Heat emboss image.

2. Die cut image.

3. Affix washi onto a piece of paper and die cut using Heart die. 

4. Staple heart die cut onto image panel.

5. Adhere image panel onto card. Add sequins.



WOW! Products that I used in my project:



Have a great day!!!!

-t

Comments

  1. What a wonderful CAS card Tenia, and I love the traditional red and green embossed sentiment bauble with that sweet gold glittery die cut heart and added gold sequins to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment