Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs. Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I am soooooo excited because this is my first post as a Guest Designer for WOW!! So so STOKED!! Here is my first Guest Design post......CHECK IT!!!
This was a super FUN card to make!! Here are the deets on how I created my card!!
1. First I heat embossed with a stencil(Altenew) using WOW! Green Glitz Embossing Powder, WOW! Embossing Pad and WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock-A4.
2. I stamped tree image(Altenew) (on WOW! cardstock) using MISTI, Concord and 9th Inks and WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(to heat emboss image).
3. Punch out image using a circle punch.
4. On panel stamp and heat emboss sentiment(Altenew) using Onyx Black Ink(Tsukineko) and WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder.
5. Adhere embossed stencil panel onto sentiment panel and trim access.
6. Adhere tree panel onto sentiment panel(using foam adhesive), affix washi tape(Altenew), add staples and heart enamel dot. Adhere panel onto white card.
Thanks for much for stopping by!!!
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.comPowder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB