Teals and Blues for Masculine Cards with Karen Reategui


Hello friends! Today I’m over WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing two male cards using blues and teals. I have created one more elaborated card and one more simple for those CAS lovers. I used the following embossing powders: Bang Embossing Powder, Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter, Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder, Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder along with Pinkfresh Studio and Altenew stamps, dies and stencil.




Let’s shine! For my first card I have a little bit more elaborated card and I placed the Altenew Deco Wallpaper Stencil on top of a white panel and using a Life Changing Blender Brush I applied Altenew Aqualicious ink.




Next, after cleaning the Altenew Deco Wallpaper Stencil I put it on top of my panel again but this time I moved the stencil a little bit to the side and applied WOW! Embossing Pad. Then, I removed the stencil and added WOW! Bang Embossing Powder and heat embossed my panel using WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool.




I adhered a white folded note card at the back. Also, I added a piece of vellum on top of the background. At the bottom and top of the vellum I put two strips of cardstock using glue.




Using the Kelly Alpha Lower Case Die I die cut the word HANDSOME. I decided to split the word and have the “hand” heat embossed with WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder and the “some” with WOW! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder.





I placed the “hand” word on top of the vellum and the “some” word at the bottom part, leaving some space between these two words. Finally, I die cut a Hello from the Classic Words Die Set by Pinkfresh Studio and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I placed this Hello die cut in between the “hand” and “some” words and my first card is finished.




For my second card I made a CAS card using almost the same colors from my first card. I stamp the Cling Rubber Stamp: Diamond Tiles using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Silver Embossing Powder.




Then, I stamped again this stamp but this time using Altenew Aqualicious ink. I totally loved the look!




Next, I die cut a circle die out of vellum and placed it on top of the background.




I die cut the HI word using the Kelly Alpha Lower Case Die. The “h” was heat embossed with WOW! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder and the “i” with WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder. I placed both die cuts on top of the vellum circle die cut and finally I stamped and added the sentiment.

I really hope you got some inspiration to create masculine cards. These creations are also part of the WOW! Monthly Challenge for August. Enter your project and participate on the giveaway! Have a fabulous day!

Karen




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif


Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Two fabulous cards Karen and love the beautiful background patterns using some super embossing on both and then the different added sentiments look great over the top. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment