Pearls Embossing Powders with Karen Reategui




Hello crafty friends! Today I’m sharing these cards using Pearls Embossing Powders along with Altenew stamps and dies.




Let’s shine! For my first card I’m using Simon Says Stamp Slate Gray cardstock because the pearl embossing powders change colors on darker cardstock. On light cardstock the pearls are not that noticeable like you can see on my second card, but still looks gorgeous.




I stamped the Beautiful Blossoms stamp set from Altenew using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Violet Pearl Embossing Powder. Then, I trimmed down the edges a little bit and adhered a lilac A2 panel at the back using glue.




I die cut the happy word die from Altenew three times using lilac cardstock and one more out of white cardstock. I stacked all these die cuts using glue and then heat embossed the top layer using WOW! Metallic Platinum Super Fine Embossing Powder.




Next, I glued the stacked happy die cut to my background. Additionally, I stamped the sentiment from Altenew Crafty life stamp set and placed it on top of the happy word die cut. Finally, I added a few silver sequins and my card was finished.




Here you have a closer look of how this violet pearl embossing powder looks.





For my second card, I used the same stamp set from Altenew Beautiful Blossoms and stamped the image onto Hero Arts Pebble cardstock using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed is with WOW! Blue Pearl Embossing Powder.




I trimmed down my panel and adhered at the back a white folded note card. Then, I die cut the Fine Frames Rectangles Die from Altenew out of Navy cardstock and only glued one of the frames to my panel.




Also, I die cut the thanks word die from Altenew and heat embossed it with WOW! Blue Pearl Embossing Powder and placed it on top of the fine rectangle frame. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Altenew Crafty Life stamp set using WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder and added a few silver sequins.




Here you can see a closer look of that gorgeous shade of blue from the pearl embossing powder that was heat embossed over a grey cardstock. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Karen





Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. I love the stronger colour and then the softer tones on the second, and both so pretty Karen, that flower stamp is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment