Make it Glisten! with Karen Reategui


Hello dear friends! Today I’m over WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing two cards and featuring the new WOW! It Changers available now in the US. This kit consists of 3 changer effects additives: Texture, Glisten and Sheen to change the look or feel of any embossing powder. This time I have changed the look of the WOW! Metallic Brass Embossing Powder by making it more shiny using the Glisten additive. I just mixed a bit of the WOW! Metallic Brass Embossing Powder with the Glisten in one of the empty jars that comes with the storage case and that is. Very easy!





So let’s start! On my first card I die cut the Altenew Doodled Dots Cover Die and applied on top Amethyst and Grape Agate inks using a Life Changing Blender Brush. Then, I adhered a white card base at the back.




Next, I die cut the Altenew Sweet Friend Die and heat embossed it using the mix I made with WOW! Metallic Brass Embossing Powder and the Glisten additive. I placed this frame on top of the background using glue.




Then, I die cut some flowers and leaves from the Altenew Layered Floral Elements Die Set and heat embossed them using Jealous Guy, Berryburst, Hydrangea and Soft Mango Embossing Powder colors. I arranged all flowers at the bottom part of the frame.




Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Altenew Anemone Stamp onto white cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and added it to the background as well as some iridescent jewels around.




For my second card, I die cut the Altenew Dodec Cover Die and applied on top Plum ink using a Life Changing Blender Brush. Then, I adhered a white card base at the back.




Next, I die cut the happy word from Altenew Scrip Words 2 Die and heat embossed it using the mix I made with WOW! Metallic Brass Embossing Powder and the Glisten additive. I placed this frame diagonally on top of the background using glue.




Finally, I colored a piece of cardstock with the Plum ink and stamped on top the sentiment from Altenew Mega Greetings 2 Stamp Set with WOW! Metallic Brass Embossing Powder. I added this sentiment on top of the happy die cut and also some iridescent jewels.




I hope you try this new Changers and let your imagination fly creating new looks and textures. You will have lots of fun! Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Karen
















Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Two very prettily coloured cover dies Karen and love the added die cut and embossed flowers on one, and the large embossed die cut and inked sentiment on the other. These powders are all great! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment