VIDEO: 3D Rainbow Heat Embossing with Jenny Colacicco

Hi Everyone, it's Jenny here, and today I have another fun way to showcase rainbows on your cards using WOW! Embossing powders.


Today I'm featuring the gorgeous Altenew Polish Papercuts 3D die set.  These are stand alone dies, and these are fabulous for combining with embossing powders to create patterns.  I have a video over on the WOW! channel showing you the process.


I designed the card so that each level down moved to a different color of the rainbow, starting from pink and moving down to red.  I chose this graduation so that the largest focal piece would be my purple color.




I used embossing glitters for my card - the rainbow colors were: Ruby Romance, Sunset Boulevard, Picnic Basket, Lime Ricky, Pacific Wave, Sugared Almond and Pink Sherbet.  I also scattered amongst the colors some Metallic Silver Sparkle and Midas Touch (as a more matte / antiqued silver) to bring some neutrals in and help the colors stand out.


I used a variety of foam tape and liquid glue to create dimension.  My sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and was heat embossed in Metallic Silver Superfine on black cardstock and die cut out.  To finish, I wanted to pull in some more black to the rest of the card so I used black sequins which present a nice touch of contrast!

Jenny x

Supplies



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gif


Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



Comments

  1. Such pretty colours of embossing powders you have used on the die cuts Jenny. A beautiful and bright card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment