Rainbow Colors to Cheer You Up with Karen Reategui


Hello friends! Today I’m up at WOW! Embossing Powder blog sharing two colorful cards and I hope they cheer you up a bit.




Let’s shine! For my first card I stamped six pieces of cardstock and heat embossed them using colors from the rainbow. I used Cup Cake Heaven, Tangerine Dream, Picnic Basket, Lime Ricky, Calypso and Sugared Almond Embossing Glitters.





Then, I die cut stars out of each different heat embossed cardstocks. I glued all the stars onto a panel.




Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Gina K designs and adhered a white card base at the back.




For my second card, I used the Funky Rainbow Stencil from Picket Fence Studios and used the same embossing glitters from my first card to heat emboss the rainbow.





Additionally, I heat embossed some clouds die cuts using WOW! Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder. I stamped my sentiment and added a white card base at the back and this card is ready.

Two very easy and simple cards to cheer up your day. Stay home and be safe!

Karen








Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Two pretty designs Karen using this rainbow of coloured EPs, so sparkly and I especially love the stars. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment