In the Rainbow Meadow with Gemma

I love creating rainbow cards. All the colours just make me happy so the challenge theme in April is perfect for me.


For my card today, I'm using a rainbow of embossing glitters with a beautiful floral background stamp from Hello Bluebird.

I inked a background stamp with WOW clear embossing ink, then stamped it on a piece of white card.


Next, I poured lines of different embossing glitters over the background to create my rainbow. I used these colours:

Ruby Romance
Tangerine Dream
Picnic Basket
Aventurine
Neptune
Midnight Dream
Sugared Almond
Cup Cake Heaven

I used the WOW dual heat tool to heat the embossing from underneath the panel, then I adhered my panel to a white card base.


For my sentiment, I die cut the Magical word from the Hello Bluebird Magical Sparkle word die set. I layered two white die cuts together, then added a top layer cut from navy pearlescent card.

To complete the sentiment, I embossed a stamped greeting from the Sparkles Script stamp set with Opaque Bright White embossing powder on the same navy pearlescent card.

I adhered the die cut word with liquid glue and the embossed sentiment above with foam tape to finish my rainbow meadow card.


Have a lovely day,

Gemma




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I love the rainbow of glittery embossed colours Gemma using that pretty floral stamp, and a great sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment