Floral Designs with Karen Reategui

Hi crafty friends! Today I’m sharing these two cards with floral designs up at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog. I’m featuring the new Hydrangea embossing powder from the WOW! Trio Floral Parc inspired by Sara Naumann and the WOW! Trio Dockside inspired by Jo Firth-Young.




Let’s shine! I started by stamping this floral image from Altenew Just Because Stamp Set. using WOW! Embossing Pad and then I heat embossed it with WOW! Hydrangea embossing powder over Neenah Desert Storm paper.




Next, I colored the flowers and leaves with Prismacolor pencils. Once I finished coloring I heat embossed the sentiment using WOW! Metallic Gold Embossing Powder.




Finally, I trimmed down the edges of my background and placed a lavender panel at the back plus a white card base using glue. And for a final touch I added some sequins.




Here you can see all colors I used to color this floral stamp.




For my second card, I’m featuring the new WOW! Trio Dockside and I started by cutting an A2 panel out of Altenew patterned paper and I adhered it to a white card base. Then, I die cut the Altenew Leaf Frame Cover Die. I applied WOW! Embossing Pad on top and heat embossed this frame using WOW! Sparkling Sand embossing glitter. I adhered this frame to my background using glue.




Also, I die cut the Mega Hope Die by Altenew and heat embossed it with WOW! Glassy Ocean embossing powder. I attached this Mega Hope to my panel and heat embossed the sentiment using WOW! Oiled Slate embossing powder and placed it on top of my background.



Thank you so much for stopping by to get some inspiration and have a marvelous day!
Karen


Comments

  1. Two wonderful cards Karen and I love the flowers on the first in such pretty colours and great choice of EP's, and then the blue embossed sentiment is gorgeous so bright and shiny and the leafy frame looks perfect in the softer sandy coloured EP. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment