Teal Love with Gemma

The Hearts and Twine stamp set from WOW has some beautiful heart images, perfect for this months theme. I used some beautiful glitter embossing powders to create my card today.


I began with a panel of white card, die-cut with a stitched rectangle. I used the WOW clear embossing ink to stamp the heart images from the Hearts and Twine stamp set. 

I heat embossed the heart images with Seaglass, Neptune, and Mermaid Tails embossing glitters. All these lovely powders are available separately or as part of the 'Let It Go' collection of 6 powders with carry case.


I added the panel to a white card base, then stamped a greeting in the centre of the large heart, from the Hello Bluebird Typed Everyday stamp set.

To finish, I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels around the hearts.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



Comments

  1. That pretty glittery embossing looks great for this valentine card Gemma...love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment