Love melt it with Ashlee....!!

Hey my embossing friends....

It's Ashlee here with you today and I've got some inspiration for you using our monthly theme at WOW! Facebook fans group which is Valentines day/Love/Wedding/Anniversaries.... 


To create this card I first started with a base of pink cardstock and used some Catherine Pooler party dress ink which I blended on the bottom half of the card...

Then using an embossing folder I had in my stash I embossed some pretty flowers into the paper!!


Next step I die cut the "Love shaker" from Pretty pink posh twice in white cardstock, one of which I embossed parts of with Cup cake heaven WOW! embossing powder from the Sweet treats collection....

Using some foam tape I added the two hearts to the card base by offsetting them adding some dimension to the layers....


It was then time to get out the Melt it powder...

I mixed some melt it powder and some "Cup cake heaven" powder into a tin pan and melted it from underneath with my WOW! dual heat gun....

Once it was all molten I tipped it into the rose quartet mould to create a beautiful glittery flower!!


Once all the layers of the card were finished I added on a touch of Catherine Pooler sequins from the "Inspiration point" mix!!

Here is a picture of all the fabulous WOW! products I used to create this Love card....


Melt it powder is so much fun... 
I highly recommend giving it a go as there is so many things you can make with it!!

I hope you feel inspired by the love theme and come and join us in our monthly challenge, you will even be in with the chance at a voucher to the WOW! store if you enter....

Happy embossing everyone, Hugs Ashlee. 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. Wow this is so bright and beautiful Ashlee and perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment