Sparkles with Frau Pony

Hello Everyone!

Martina here again with you.

Today it's all about the WOW Sparkles - and I have a little YT video for you.
You can watch me creating these two cards on my Youtube channel - *here* is the link

I absolutely love using the beautiful WOW Sparkles for my cardmaking projects!

I usually use it with stencils and the "Tacky when Dry" Medium from TCW.

It is super easy to use:
I apply it through an (Alexandra Renke) stencil with a pallet knife, remove (and rinse!) the stencil and set it aside to dry completely.


After everything is dried, I simply pour my Sparkles over the surface, make them a bit more stick with pressing/rubbing the Sparkles into the glueing parts and finally removing excess Sparkles with a brush.


For my two example cards I have been using WOW Sparkles in "Santorini" and "Frosted Petals"
In my experience, the finer the particles are, the more of these sparkly bits and pieces stick to the stencilled parts.


To finish the cards, I have been using Alexandra Renke Stamps and Dies, Distress Oxide and WOW Clear Matt Dull Embossing Powder on the stamped characters.


I hope you are inspired to get sparkly today!
Have a wonderful day!
Martina



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB





Comments

  1. I love all the stars and then the bows on the other and a pretty sentiment on each coordinating beautifully Martina. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback, Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment