Snowflakes with Frau Pony

Hello!
It's me again, Martina aka Frau Pony sharing my next project with you as WOW Creative Guest!
Since winter is just around the corner, I am in the mood for snowflakes and a bit frosty projects as todays card will be.

As I always do, I have gathered all materials I am planning to use before I start:
When I am stamping with big background stamps as this Alexandra Renke one is, I am always using my Misti. 
I also always use an anti static tool on my paper before stamping on it with the WOW! Ultra Slow drying Embossing Pad to make sure that my image gets as crisp as possible.
I have used "British Summer" to heat emboss my snowflakes in the background.
To add something extra to my die cut Alexandra Renke snowflakes, I have heat embossed them with "Seafoam White". 
I just love that creamy white color that has this beautiful texture after heat setting.

To add a bit of sparkle to my card, I have embossed a Alexandra Renke "for you" die cut and one of her little snowflakes with "Metallic Silver Sparkle".
Adding a bit of grey thread, I have glued my snowflakes onto the card.
When gluing them down, I only added glue to the center of the snowflakes. Like this, the stars can be bent up a little which gives the card a nice, dimensional finish.
I hope you liked watching my process!
Have a wonderful day!


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. So elegant and pretty with the white embossing and the silver glittery sentiment Martina. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment