Christmas Baubles with Karen Reategui

Hello friends! Today I’m sharing this Christmas card over WOW! Embossing Powder Blog and I’m featuring the WOW! Christmas Baubles Stamp Set. I’m so proud to say that this is the first stamp I have designed for WOW! Embossing Powder. It was released last October at Hochanda TV Show. This Christmas Baubles Stamp Set is available at WOW! UK shop now.




Let’s shine! I started by stamping the smallest bauble, stars and snowflakes using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed them with WOW! Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder.




Then, I colored the images using Copic markers. Once I finished coloring, I applied WOW! Embossing Pad on top of card and then added WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter with my fingers to create the look you see on the card.




Additionally, I die cut the word “Celebrate” from Birch Press Design several times and I created a stacked die cut to heat emboss using WOW! Sugared Almond Embossing Glitter and added a last coat of WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder for a glossy look. Next, I added the die cut to the background using glue.





I also added a gold bow to the bauble, some sequins and gold Stickles drops. Finally, I stamped the sentiment using WOW! Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder



Thank you so much for stopping by! I really hope you like this card and get some inspiration. If you want to get this stamp please click here.

Karen










Comments

  1. I love your beautifully designed baubles and the card with the gold embossing and pinky purple on the bauble and stars look wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment