Lots of Gifts with Dana

Hello, WOW! Friends!

It's Dana here again and I'm back with another Christmas card to share with you today.


For this card, I began by die cutting 2 pieces of scallop panels from white card stock. Onto one of them, I stamped gift images from Studio Katia Lots of Gifts Trimmings Stamp set with WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad twice.


I sprinkled WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder and heat set them. I then sponged Distress Inks softly as shown. I cut each outlines using scissors and took them aside for next step.


I took another scallop panel and heat embossed a sentiment from WOW! To You and Yours Stamp Set using WOW! Black Magic Embossing Powder. Then, I flattered black inks here and there for more festive look.


I mounted all panels onto grey patterned paper and popped up one of gift trimmings using foam tape.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments