Christmas Baubles Stamp Set with Karen Reategui

Hello dear friends! I’m so thrilled and thankful to be sharing the news with you all. This last October 17th at Hochanda TV show, WOW! Embossing Powder has released the Christmas Baubles Stamp Set that has been designed by me. This stamp set will be part of the exclusive WOW! Creative Club Kit from November at UK. I feel so grateful to this company for giving me this amazing opportunity. Thank you so much WOW! Embossing Powder. Today, I'm also at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing the news and this card I made for the Hochanda TV show using the Christmas Baubles Stamp Set.
Let's shine! I made a one layer card with lots of elements and I started by adding white ink to the borders of a red panel. Then, I stamped one of the Christmas baubles and some stars using WOW! Frosting Embossing Powder from the new Sweet Treats Collection. This embossing powder gave a very unique tone over the red cardstock, plus that glitter that I love. Next, I colored inside of the Christmas Bauble and the stars using Gansai Tambi Starry Watercolors by Kuretake.
Then, I stamped the sentiment "Wishing You Peace and Joy" using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder. Additionally, I stamped many snowflakes also from the Christmas Baubles Stamp Set using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed them with WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I only stamped the snowflakes in two corners of the panel.
Finally, I drew a partial frame between the snowflakes using a WOW! Embossing Pen and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Gold Embossing Powder. Lastly, I adhered a white card base at the back using glue, added some jewels and stickles drops as a final touch and my card was finished.
Here you can take a look at the WOW! Christmas Baubles Stamp Set, which will be back in stock soon. Also for all the WOW! Creative Club Kit subscribers you will be getting this stamp set as part of the November kit on November 1st in UK and a month later in US. Please don't forget to share your cards over the Facebook Fan Page. I can't wait to see your creations! Have a marvelous and blessed day!

Karen





Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. What a pretty stamp set you have designed Karen and a bright and beautiful card made using it and very striking colours with the red, white and gold and the watercoloured elements and the stickles and jewels to finish make a wonderful sparkly card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment