Watercolouring with Colourburst Mandala Card with Jo Herbert

Hi All, Jo here and welcome to today's quick watercolor card.
I have been playing with some new Catherine Pooler goodies as I have always been a big fan of mandalas and the latest release good me all tingly with excitement and all I saw was heat embossing central. Everything suits heat embossing, right? 

If you love heat embossing you have definitely come to the right blog. 
We are so blessed that we have such talented Design Team members to showcase WOW goodies to you all.

This month we have a very cool theme going on over our Facebook Group. The theme is 
"DIY Embellishments"

My take on this theme is to emboss chipboard & wood veneer sentiments. 
For today's card I have used Metallic Platinum for the mandala and Metallic Sparkle Silver for the sentiment. 
Instead of or dropping the Colourburst powders on watercolour cardstock I have actually painted (very loosely) with the colourbursts. 

I have created a youtube clip over on the WOW youtube channel for you to check out on how I made todays card creation. 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. This mandala is very pretty in blue and purple and the metallics go beautifully with it Jo. A super card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment