Monochromatic Card with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I'm up at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing this card I made using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle and Fairy Tale Embossing Glitter along with Gansai Tambi Starry watercolors.




Let's shine! I stamped Stripe Jumble Background Stamp by Simon Says Stamp onto Gina K Designs Tranquil Teal cardstock using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Fairy Tale Embossing Glitter.



Next, I stamped PinkFresh Studio Just a Little Lovely Stamp using WOW! Embossing Pad onto Gina K Designs Tranquil Teal cardstock and heat embossed it with WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder.



Then, I colored it using Gansai Tambi Starry watercolors and die cut it using the coordinating dies. Additionally, I die cut a shadow using foil paper.



I die cut the sentiment Congrats and shadow from Pinkfresh Studio Essentials: Classic Word Die Set. I heat embossed the Congrats word using WOW! Pearl Gold Embossing Sparkle. Finally, I arranged the floral, shadow, sentiment and added a few gold sequins.

This was my card for today! I hope you try this monochromatic look. You can find the supplies below. Have a bright and shiny day.
Karen

Comments

  1. The blue with the gold embossing is a beautiful combination Karen and the background stripes look pretty with the foreground flowers. A totally gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment