Mini Tag Album with Karen Reategui


Hello shiny friends! Today I'm over WOW! Embossing Powder sharing this mini tag album where I used WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter and lots of scraps and ribbons.



Let's shine! I started by die cutting several different sizes of tags and bookmarks. The largest tags were from Pinkfresh Studio Essentials: Classic Tags with Fillable Elements Die Set. I used a patterned paper pad Bible Journaling from Recollection.



I used many stickers that I added in almost every tag. Some of them were glued at the back with cardstock to make them more firm.



I'll have a video on my Instagram showing every single tag and you will notice that I applied  ink at the back of some tags. Stay tuned. 




I love using ribbons on my projects and this was a perfect time to add some texture and contrast to these tags using ribbons.



I die cut the word love and applied on top WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter, then I added a stripe of acetate at the back.



Additionally, I heat embossed a piece of cardstock using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter and die cut the Jesus Loves You from Mighty Stamps. I also die cut the shadow die from white cardstock.



To add more sparkle to each tag I added different butterflies.




I used a stencil and applied WOW! Embossing Pad in top and heat embossed it using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I added some stripes of sentiments from Illustrated Faith and some butterflies also heat embossed using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter.



I die cut the word Kindness and placed it on top of this bookmark.




The tassel and the Swivel Claps was the perfect touch to this mini tag album. And to finish it I added six different types of ribbons to the ring.
I hope you liked my project and give it a try. You will enjoy all the process of this fun album. Have a wonderful day.

Karen



Comments

  1. What a lot of tags Karen and a labour of love I can see. I love all the sparkle added to sentiments and butterflies and also through the stencil, all great ways of adding that extra something to a project. Great work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bored by scrolling down! And look what I found? The perfect blog ever. Now it’s the period to design your very own embossed swing tags. For any help, visit the Sky Com. It is a top leading UK based company and has ten years of experience. We have our own production house. Our designers use high-quality tools and machines to make your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom Foiled Swing Tags, free UK delivery. Any size any shape gold, silver and lots more foil colors to choose Call.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment