WOW! backgrounds with Ashlee

Hey everyone....

Ashlee here with you today and I have a card to share with you using some WOW! stamps to create a pretty background to use with some other images from Concord & 9th Mail drop stamps. 


I thought it would be fun to use the WOW! Tropical background stamp and then use a flower from the WOW! beautiful stamps to create a garden around the mail box....

Once I had done all the embossing on the beautiful flower I just fussy cut and trimmed it to fit onto the base then layered it on with some foam tape for dimension. 


Ink blended card with heat embossing over the top is so fun and ends in a beautiful background for any cards. You can blend any colours you like and then use a stamp over the top to totally change the result! 


To create this card first off I coloured a white panel of cardstock with some Catherine Pooler Limoncello and It's a girl ink...


Once the ink was dry I used a static pad just incase any powder wanted to stick to the inked background...

I then stamped the WOW! tropical stamp with WOW! embossing pad and covered in opaque bright white powder. Tipped off the excess and heat set with my dual heat gun. 


I just love the effect of the white powder over inked backgrounds!!

Hope you have enjoyed my card today, Happy embossing everyone...
Hugs Ashlee.

Comments

  1. Such pretty colours and the white embossing looks great over the top Ashlee, and love the black stamped post box and letter with just a hint of colour. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment