Mermaid Kisses with Raluca

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing some fabulous WOW! embossing glitter! 


I created this card to play along with the "Embossing Glitters" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/



I started my card by die cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!


Using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad I inked the fabulous Wave Stencil from SugarPea Designs onto the white panel and added the three gorgeous embossing glitters in an ombre order: WS44 Totally Teal, the WS116 Mermaid Tails and the WS177 Neptune and then heat embossed them.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable mermaid from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. Then I die cut it using its coordinating die from the SugarCut Mermaid Kisses die set and mounted it on the panel.
On a yellow banner I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few pink sequins, adhered the panel on a white base and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif

Comments

  1. What a stunning card Raluca and such a sweet and prettily coloured mermaid over the top of your glitter embossed waves in those three gorgeous colours, and a great complementary sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment