Sparkling Birthday Card with Dana

Hi, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share simple sparkling card with you today. I used beautiful WOW! Premium Glitters and here is what I came up with.


For today's card, I pulled out printed watercolor paper from Simon Says Stamp which my friend sent me.


There are so many beautiful shades of colors in WOW! Premium Glitter line and I started coloring with them. First, I applied Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew to each letters and then sprinkled WOW! glitters and let them dried.


From top to bottom and left to right, I used Crushed Ice, Peachy Keen, Your Carriage Awaits and Bridal WOW! Premium Glitter Sparkles.


After that, I watercolored other images and finished off this card.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Supplies

Comments

  1. This has a pretty folk art look about it Dana, and the added glitter sparkles highlighting the open spaces in the words look great, and the hearts and leaves have been beautifully watercoloured too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment