Glitter the Rainbow with Lea Lawson Guest Designer



Happy Tuesday, crafty friends! Lea Lawson here today, and I am so excited to be a guest with you this month! For my second guest post this month, I have a fun rainbow gradient card to share with with you! I love how the lacey edgers almost make it feel like a pinata! 
To start this card I painted the ombre stripes using Pinkfresh Studio liquid watercolor, then dried them with my WOW! Embossing dual heat tool. Once they were bone dry, I diecut them with the edger dies and layered to the front of a white cardstock panel, popping just each bottom edge up with foam tape. Then I applied a light wash of liquid glue to the bottom of each edge, and lightly sprinkled WOW! Sparkles in Bridal to them. Then I adhered this entire panel to a white A2 card base.

Next I diecut the bow from white glitter paper, assembled it and adhered it to the left side of the card. Then I diecut the word Hooray three times from white cardstock, then stacked & adhered them together. I tapped it directly into the WOW! slow drying embossing ink pad, then covered in Under the Sea embossing powder. I heat set it, then adhered it to the right side of the bow.
To finish, I accented with a few trios of flat-backed jewels in coordinating colors.
 

I really hope you liked my card today featuring some glittery & sparkly WOW! embossing powders & Sparkles, and don't forget that the Dual Heat Gun is perfect for drying your watercolor pieces! Have a great day!

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I love the very pretty lacy borders layered up and in all those beautiful colours Lea, and the bow and sentiment with lots of sparkle finishes this perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment