Designer Spotlight ..... Yasmin

We are super deslighted for you to get to know our designers that little bit more. Today, we bring to you the gorgeous (inside & out) Yasmin. We have been blessed Yaz has joined us on and off last year as our guest and we were super delighted for her to join us on a more permanent basis for 2019. 

Here are a series of questions we asked Yaz.....

Q- What’s your favorite thing about crafting?
A- Crafting let express my skill of Imagination, my Emotions, and my love for Art.
Q- If you could choose to do anything for the day, what could it be?
A- Besides Necessities, Crafting & Makeup. I’d love to spend time in a beautiful mountain writing a book!
Q- Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
A- Not really, I love fashion and I really enjoy what is on trend now. Trends come & go, and suddenly they come back in trend again.
Q- What song would say best sums you up?
A- I don’t have an exact song that sums me up. I enjoy listening to music, so all depends on my mood.
Q- What is your Favorite book to read?
A- Besides the Bible, any book that empowers me on how to be a better human being.
Q- Asides from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
A- Express my love for others.
__________________________
Hi All, Yasmin here! I’m so happy to be able to share with all of you how I made these two simple, yet elegant Congratulation cards.
For the first example, I used the Leafy Wreath stand alone die to die-cut the wreath for the card out of white card stock. Once, the die-cutting was done took out the center piece from the wreath, and I gold embossed a sentiment right in the center. Next, I dry-embossed a white card panel by using a 3-D textured embossing folder, and right after the dry-embossing was done I adhered the backed of the dry embossed card panel to and A2 size top folding Kraft card base. Right afterwards, I adhered the wreath right in the center of the card with liquid glue followed by the center piece which I inlaid back in the center of it.

Finally, to finish the card off I added a metallic touch my adhering a piece of metallic embroidered thread which I had finished with a bow on one of top sides of the wreath. As you can see, for embellishments I pop all of the partial di-cutting leaves out from the wreath, and I adhered two different sizes of sparkling crystals all around the wreath for a sparkly touch.
For the second example, I used the Oval Foliage Wreath stand alone die to die-cut the wreath for the card out of white card stock. Because, this die only partial cut the leaves I made sure that was right in the center of the card panel. Once, the die cutting was done I used the coordinated stamp set to gold heat embossing the oval. In the meantime, I also gold heat embossed two different two different sentiments in the inside part of the oval. Right after all the heat embossing was done, I adhered the backed of the card panel to an A2 top folding Kraft card base, and I pop all the partial leaves out from the oval to add dimension. Finally, to finish the card off I adhere once adhered three different sparkling crystal to all around the oval. As a finishing touch I also adhered a bow that I had made out the same metallic thread that I used for the previous example.All photography provided by Yasmin Diaz
Thank you and happy crafting, your time is valuable.
Don't forget to keep spreading kindness, Today and Always.
Best,
Yasmin
__________________________________
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. Awesome cards..they look so elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold and white is classically beautiful together Yasmin and the two different wreath designs are really pretty and love the sentiments and the gold metallic thread on each. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment