Birthday Bear - Raluca Vezeteu


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing quite a few of the awesome WOW! embossing powders! 


I created this card to play along with the "Favourite WOW! Technique" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/




I started my card by die cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!
Next I stamped the gorgeous Blossom - Clear Stamp Set using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and heat embossed with the lovely and delicate WG05 First Frost, WH19 Bluetiful, WH21 - Soft Mango and the WU04 Inca Glitz embossing powders.
This is one of my favourite techniques when I play with my WOW! embossing powders, creating multi coloured backgrounds.
Using two rectangle dies I created a white frame and mounted it on the panel.


I die cut the "birthday" word from mint cardstock using the awesome Cool Cuts Birthday die set and adhered it to the white shadow die cut. To complete the sentiment I stamped in red on a white strip of cardstock the "happy" word from the Happy Days stamp set. I mounted the sentiments on the card and on a white panel I stamped the adorable bear from the MFT BB Beary Special Birthday stamp set and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done,I fussy cut the image and mounted it on the card. 
I glued the panel on a white card base, glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comments

  1. I adore the sweet panda Raluca, and all the differe t colours of embossing look great on the background. A really pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment