Thanks Card with Dana

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's Dana here with my last *Foils* monthly inspiration. If you haven't joined our Facebook Monthly Challenge, click HERE :)


For today's card, I started by stamping cactus images from Studio Katia Cactus Hugs Stamp Set onto watercolor paper. I watercolored them and cut them out using coordinating dies.


I took A2 sized watercolor paper and ink blended it with distress oxide inks for background. I used Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio colors. I then spritzed clean water using mini mister and let it dried.


Next, I die cut cover panel and sentiment from white card stock using Studio Katia Grid Cover and Sweet Latte Coordinating Dies.



Especially for the 'thanks', I added double sided tape on white card stock before cut it out. After I peeled off protective sheet, I took a WOW! Bright Gold Fab Foil (UKUSA) and rubbed it with my finger.


I mounted every elements where I wanted them using foam adhesive and glue. To finish off, I embellished with Studio Katia Gold Sparkle, Sunny Topaz(November) and Sour Apple(August) Crystals.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. Those cacti are so sweet and prettily coloured Dana and the gold foiled large sentiment works beautifully, and the grid type background complements it all perfectly, and I love the soft watercolouring behind it too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment