Tender Tulips - Raluca Vezeteu

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing WOW! Fab Foil that are amazing and they come in a beautiful variety of colors! 


I created this card to play along with the "Foils" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/

For my card I played with the gorgeous WOW! Fab Foil - Blushalong with the WL01 Bright White embossing powder. I've also used these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing PadWOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.


I started my card by preparing a panel from white cardstock and I glued some double sided tape on it. I used different sizes of tape to add more interest to the design and adhered two on the upper side and three on the down part. I peeled of the protective sheets and I added the pink-ish foil sheet WOW! Fab Foil - Blush over the top, pretty side up, pressed it with my fingers then removed it to reveal the pretty foil details. I did this process in one stage and it was so easy and fun.
The foil looks so beautiful, especially when it catches the light. I hope you’ll feel inspired to try playing with these gorgeous WOW! Fab Foils for your projects.


Next I die cut a smaller rectangle from white cardstock and stamped this beautiful tulip from the new Tender Tulips stamps set by Create a Smile Stamps using a light ink color. Then I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, stamped and white heat embossed the tulip over it using the WL01 Bright White embossing powder. I stamped a Hello sentiment using the versatile Tiny Letterings set from Create a Smile Stamps in black and decided that I need to add more of this amazing WOW! Fab Foil - Blush. So I cut a rectangle slightly bigger than the stamped one, I added adhesive double sided tape on the sides, I peeled of the protective sheets and I added the pink-ish foil sheet WOW! Fab Foil - Blush over the top, pretty side up, pressed it with my fingers then removed it to reveal the lovely foil details. Next I glued the stamped panel on it and mounted everything on the first panel using craft foam.
I adhered the panel on a white card base, glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I love the combination of the blush foil with the beautiful tulip Raluca, and finished perfectly with the bold sentiment and the lovely iridescent looking sequins. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous!! Your coloring on the Tulip is beautiful and the Fab Foil Blush is stunning. I can't wait to try this new foil. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment