Born to Sparkle |Fab Foil with Dana

Happy Saturday, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share another *Foils* inspiration the theme of this month.


To start off, I stamped WOW! Blossom Stamp Set onto A2 sized white card stock with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink Pad. I then sprinkled WOW! Bonding Powder and heat embossed the image using WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool.


I then pulled out WOW! Fab Foil Silver, Ice Blue and Teal. As a heat embossed images were dried, I partially heat set them again and rubbed each foils with my fingers.


After foiling, I splattered watercolor paint with clean water here and there. I then trimmed down kraft paper and stamped sentiment from WOW! Born to Sparkle Stamp Set.



To finish off, I foam mounted kraft panels as shown in the picture.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Supplies

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful all over floral and the added foil has really lifted it Dana. The kraft card complements it beautifully and love that very apt large sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment