Pink & Silver Card with Dana

Hello, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share another Pinks/Reds/Hearts inspiration of this month.


I started by ink blending a piece of white card stock with distress oxide inks and mini blending tool. I used Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Pink Raspberry colors. I then die cut heart from that card stock using Altenew Halftone Hearts Nesting Die.


Next, I heat embossed the image from Crafty individuals CI-471 Make A Wish Art Rubber Stamp in silver using WOW! Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter. After heat embossing, I punched a hole for red twine as shown in the picture.

I also stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant I Like You Stamp Set in black where I wanted them.


To finish, I mounted two patterned papers onto an A2 sized white card base and popped up heart panel using foam adhesive.


Hope you enjoyed today's card. Happy crafting!

Supplies


Comments

  1. Such a bright and pretty background to your beautifully embossed image, and the sentiment really made me smile Dana. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment