Pink Heart Cards with Dana

Hello, everyone!
It's Dana here and I'd like to share two heart cards with you today. I featured WOW! Embossing Powder Primary Fuchsia Fusion and here are what I came up with.


To start, I took WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock and trimmed them down in A2 size. I then dry embossed each of them using heart dies from Altenew as shown in the picture.


For first card, I rubbed a part of hearts with WOW! Embossing Pad and sprinkled WOW! Primary Fuchsia Fusion Embossing Powder and heat set it.


I then lightly ink blended another a piece of WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I mounted it onto white card base and covered it with heat embossed panel.


I die cut two pieces of 'hello' from black card stock using Simon Says Stamp Hello Beautiful Gorgeous. I glued them each other and adhered it where I wanted them. As a final touch of this card, I embellished with Studio Katia October Crystals.


For next card, I used negative piece of heart from my first card.


I heat embossed a sentiment from Altenew Just Because Stamp Set onto red card stock using WOW! Opaque Bright White. I then cut it with craft knife as shown and popped it up using foam adhesive.


To finish off, I adhered Studio Katia July Crystals here and there.

Hope you enjoyed today's cards. Thank you so much for joining me today!

Dana

Supplies


Comments

  1. I love the two fuchsia pink hearts Dana and the two different designs work beautifully on with the contrasting black die sentiment which stands out so well, and then the lovely white embossed sentiment on the red with the pretty crystals, just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment