Sparkling Christmas Ornaments - Raluca Vezeteu

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you 5 new sparkling Christmas cards showcasing 6 awesome glitter WOW Embossing Powders!


I created these cards to play along with the "Sparkles / Christmas" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/




I kept the design of my cards almost identical, changing the ornaments and the embossing powders. I had so much fun playing with these fabulous embossing glitters. These are so gorgeous and sparkling.
I prepared 5 white card bases, 3 blue navy panels and 2 light grey panels.
On the panels I first white embossed one branch Christmas tree at the top of them.


Next I embossed the ornaments using all the gorgeous glitter embossing powders on white cardstock and fussy cut them. I mounted one ornament on every card, except one where I mounted two small ones. 


I added some sentiments stamped on thin strips and some small jewels on the ornaments.
I mounted the panels on the card bases using craft foam and my cards were done.
I love all the sparkles and I feel that those were perfect for these beautiful ornaments.


Super easy to create and so gorgeous! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely Thursday!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comments

  1. I love all the baubles and in such pretty colours and embossed finishes, and great embellishments with the pine branches and scalloped rectangles Raluca. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !, Excuse the word, these colours are gorgeous, so pretty & shiny. Thank you.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all your creative followers from over the pond.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment