Shimmering Holiday Card with Dana


Hello, everyone!

It's Dana here coming back with holiday card today. As you know, our October challenge theme on the WOW Facebook Fan Group is *Shimmers* and here is my inspiration for you.


For today's card, I used only die cuts and WOW! products in my main images. I started by die cutting deers from kraft paper and antlers from kraft paper after adhering double sided tape.


I then rubbed deers with Embossing Pad and sprinkled Aladdin Embossing Glitter and heat set them 2 times using Dual Speed Heat Tool. This new heat tool is strong and fast and makes save my time a lot! And I'm in love with its pretty white design :)


Next, I peeled off double sided tape sheet on the antlers and sprinkled Bridal Sparkles Glitter first and then added Your Carriage Awaits Sparkles Glitter.


I mounted wide double sided tape on the white card stock and die cut into hillside shape. I then made snowy hillside by sprinkling Bridal Sparkling Glitter on it.


Sentiment is white heat embossed onto black card stock with Opaque Bright White. Oh, I added deer's eyes using Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I pulled out bristol paper and sponged Stormy Sky, Dried Marigold Distress Inks for background. I then drew some dots using Embossing Pen and sprinkled White Puff Embossing Powder and heat set them.

To finish, I assembled all elements as shown and mounted them using glue tape and foam adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for joining me today!

Supplies


Comments

  1. This is definitely extremely shimmery Dana, and love those cute deer and beautifully framed and coloured background. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment