''Sandwich Stencilling'' technique by Ola

''Sandwich Stencilling'' technique by Ola

Hello there! It is Ola back with not one , not two, but three cards made using a non traditional way which I call ''Sandwich Stencilling'' technique. Yes that is correct ''Sandwich Stencilling'' ?!
The reason I have called this sandwich stencilling is because I am using a stencil and of course sandwich represents the way I place the stencil between cardstocks. 

For my cards today I will be using one stencil , but will show you how to achieve three completely different looks.

Here are my cards :






I have started my first card by securing my stencil above cardstock and using WOW embossing pad, I inked the entire space to ensure full coverage.

Then I placed another cardstock directly on top of the inked stencil and firmly transferred embossing ink to the top panel. I removed my top cardstock and replaced with third piece. Then I secured them together and run it through a die cutting machine. In this case I transferred ink to the top panel as well as the embossed stencil design into my cardstock.

Time to apply embossing powders and set heat using a WOW embossing heat tool.



To see video tutorial please visit my YouTube channel – Crafty Ola or click on the video link bellow:

https://youtu.be/xrR6GBg3YKg

Thank you for stopping by and see you again soon!


Comments

  1. Three great embossed looks Ola using this pretty stencil, and love the large greetings over the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Pat. You always here to encourage me. Xx

      Delete
  2. All 3 cards are awesome! Thanks Ola for sharing your sandwich technique and the amazing inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment