September Guest Designer .... Yazmin Diaz

We are very excited to have Yasmin come and play along with us during the month of September and maybe more features here and there ;) 
Please make her feel welcome and enjoy some wonderful creations heading your way.
Hi There! this is Yasmin from cardsandcraftsbyyaz  I'm thrilled to be a WOW Guest Designer for this Month.
I started cardmaking on November 2017. I am been here on IG since December 2017 and I started my website www.cardsandcraftsbyyaz.com on July 2018 where I share with you how I create my cards. I am so blessed for being part of this wonderful cardmaking community and for being able to connect with crafty/cardmakers friends all around the world. I live in Texas USA with my Wonderful Best Friend-Husband and our 2 Beautiful children. Oh! and our little 4 paws son too! I love Photography, Glitter, Share Positives Vibes and of course create Handmade Cards. My favorites cards are the ones that have Metallic and Glitter accents!
*****************************
Hello There! Its Yasmin here from cardsandcraftsbyyaz And, today I am so honored to write my first post here on WOW Blog as a Guest Designer. I am so excited as September Theme is “Metallic Accents” that involves the embossing technique. Which happens to be my favorite. And, For today’s card I am using  WOW  Sparkle Embossing Powder along with The Floral Frame stamp set by Pink and Fresh Studio. I thought this stamp set was perfect for a very clean and simple card. As you can see how elegant the metallic accent stands out from the white card panel. That being said Let’s Get Started!
I started by stamping the Floral image on a standard size white card panel with the Clear Embossing Pad making sure that I had a very good impression. Then, I Gold heat embossed with the Gold Metallic Sparkle embossing powder.
 As, my second step I did the inlay die cutting technique using the coordinated die for the floral images. Then, I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set with black ink.

Next, as it was all about to keep clean and simple I adhered the backed of the card panel to a piece of metallic cardstock slightly larger than the white panel just to add contrast with the gold embossed image. As, you can see in the picture above.
Last but not least, I adhered the backed of the card panel to a piece of fun foam for dimension. And, to finish it up I adhered the card panel to a Black card base.

Thank You and Happy Crafting!
Don’t forget to Spread Kindness Today and Always
Best,

Yasmin



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png
 Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gifWebsite-Icon-UK-Webshop.gifWebsite-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif



Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. The gold and black is very elegant Yasmin and love the way the flowers surround the lovely sentiment and mounting the image onto gold then black gives wonderful contrast. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thank you for joining us this month Yasmin! I'm all about the Metallic and Glitter accents so I am happy to find your blog to follow. Your card today is beautiful, clean, simple, and sparkly, my fav lol. Hope to see many projects from you here at WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment