Leave a little Sparkle wherever you Go

Hello everyone, Yasmin here on today's blog I would like to share with you my favorite technique when comes to create a sparkly cover background card. For that I have chosen the Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Powder and the Folk Dance Waffer die by Simon Says Stamp to create this card.
To begin with I started by die cutting an A2 side card panel out of  heavy weigh white cardstock.
Then, I used the Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad to coat the whole top surface. Before, I heat embossed it with the Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder.
Once, I was done with the heat embossing. I die cut a white square by using white cardstock and a stitched square die by Lawnfawn.
Last but not least, I stamped one of the sentiment from the Born to Sparkle stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. And, to finish it up. I adhered the heat embossed background with liquid glue to a white card base. Then, I adhered the backed of the stamped square with foam mounting tape to add a little bit of dimension and I added a few little gold stars as embellishments for contrast.

That's it for today!
Thank You and Happy Crafting,
Don't forget to Spread Kindness Today and Always.

Best,
Yasmin

Comments

  1. Very cool and elegant card, I do love sparkle :) Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Metallic Platinum is gorgeous Yasmin and looks terrific over the cover plate with that beautiful pattern. A great sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment