A touch of luxury!

Hi everyone
Its my turn on WOW! blog today! I have a touch of luxury to share with you all using WOW! beautiful Metallic range of embossing powders!

First up is my absolute favourite - Platinum! I just love the colour when it is heated and goes raised and shiny and depending on the colours you put with it - it will have either a warm tone or a cooler tone. So Platinum really works with everything - well as far as Im concerned it does!

I have used it here with my, Julie Hickey Designs, just launched Christmas Joy collection of stamps - this is Christmas Joy which I have embossed with Platinum and then coloured in using Zig Clean Colour pens and a water brush. I created the background using my Floral Tree stamp set - this time stamped in black and coloured again using the Zig pens and a water brush.


Up close to see all that gorgeous touch of luxury from the fabulous Platinum!


I also love Metallic Silver embossing powder, especially if I want to use cool colours to add colour to my design.  This time I have used my Winter Scene stamp set and embossed the houses, trees and sentiments using silver. I coloured in, again with Zig pens but used different tones of blue.


Up close to see that gorgeous embossing!


Lastly, who doesn't love a bit of gold - well Gold Rich Pale to be precise - I adore this gold!
I have used it with my Elegant Noel Stamp set, embossed and again coloured with Zig pens and a water brush.  When you get the light on that embossing it looks so luxurious, gives a great border to colour up against and really does add a touch of luxury to your cards.


Up close to see the finer details...


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you will go treat yourself on the WOW! Embossing Powder website to some beautiful Metallic embossing powders - if you do please add the code: WOWDTJHI (capital i) and you will receive a lovely 10% off your order!! I'd love it too, if you tick the 'heard about it from Julie Hickey' button <3

Have a lovely day
Julie
x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous stamps Julie and love the three beautiful cards and beautifully coloured too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the designs of your card and the metallic embossing gives such an opulent look! The stamps are fab of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 cards are stunning! Thank you for sharing them and the inspiration. I do love WOW! embossing powders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Stunning cards , awesome stamps. Superb !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment