Blast of Rainbow handmade card by Ola


Hello my Crafty Friends!

Today I would like to share with you my fun card which I call “Blast of Rainbow”.
Here is a still shot



To create this card I have used a standard card base and panel which is slightly smaller then the base. I have also used an intricate die which cuts a circle and blast of droplets .
I have also die cut second panel which I have used as a template.

Then, I emboss center of the base of my card with Ultra Shimmer Embossing glitter and using template , which I have made earlier, coloured in droplets using Copic markers.




At this stage I have removed my template and replaced with clean and fresh die cut panel through which you can see rainbow of colour.

To finish my card I have used Happy Birthday sentiment which I have embossed in the centre of my card using Ebony black embossing powder.

To see video tutorial please click on the link below




Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!

Comments

  1. Very cool card. Bright, cheerful, clean, and simple, I love it! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration. Now I'm off to try and find the die that you used for this so I can make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful clean and crisp finish to this card Ola and love the idea of cutting a template to colour the drops through before adhering a clean one over the top. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment