Hot Gossip meets Sunset Boulevard - Oh WOW!

Hi everyone
I've got a simple card for you today using WOW! Embossing Powders Glitter Embossing Powders! Oh boy are they sparkly!!



First I stamped the Pink & Main Hello stamp onto white card stock using my fabulous WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Clear Embossing Pad sprinkled some Hot Gossip Glitter Embossing Powder over part of the image, tapped the excess off and then covered the rest of the Hello with Sunset Boulevard Glitter Embossing Powder.  Tipped the excess off again and used my heat tool to melt the powder from underneath.  This really does give a much better, smoother finish to the embossing - great tip from Marion - thank you!




I then created a random stamped background on my card blank using Honey Bee Stamps - Spring Blossoms, again with Hot Gossip and Sunset Boulevard Glitter Embossing Powders.

I die cut an outline in black card stock and die cut my glitter embossed stamped Hello, using Pink & Main Hello die that matches the stamp set.  Look at all that sparkle!!


I layered up the Hello sentiment onto my card using foam pads - to add some dimension.


Up close to see the details......


Hope you like my card, simply idea but love how those glitter embossing powders add that wonderful touch of sparkle to your cards!

Happy card making
Julie
x


Comments

  1. Beautifully sparkly and love the flowers fronted by that large sentiment and all in those two beautiful colours of embossing powder Julie. A very pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment