Guest Designer : Amy Tsuruta




Hello!  It's Amy again from Tsuruta Designs.  So thrilled to be sharing a couple projects that combine the goodness of WOW! Embossing Powder and Pretty Pink Posh!


All my stamped images are on watercolor paper so I went with the Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder.  It really makes the images pop with the Zig on Zig coloring.  Here's my first project that features Pretty Pink Posh's Happy Mail and Flourishing Fuchsias stamp sets.  I also included their Stitched Pieces die.


LOVE the WOW! Embossing Pad it inks up on the first try for all of the images, super clean and crisp.


Although I managed to heat emboss a bunch of the images for this design, I wanted to also keep more of the white from the center panel visible.


My second card is a bit busier than my first design.  Similar to my card above, all the images have been heat embossed with the Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder.  I colored them with watercolor pens and set them aside.


I watercolored the fun yellow stripes on my cardbase and finished it off with black splatters of paint.  I originally was going to heat emboss the images in white but really love the contrast with the Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder.  I combined Pretty Pink Posh's Humminbird Thanks and Flourishing Fuchsias stamp sets.  The sentiment is from their Encouraging Greetings set.


With all the different stamped images on this particular design, the heat embossing and foam dimensionals really add so much lovely texture.  The Pretty Pink Posh Lucky Sequin Mix is a fun addition to my shaker card.


A super big Thank You to WOW! Embossing for having me as a Guest Designer this month!  I had so much fun!

WOW – Heat Tool
WOW – Clear Embossing Ink Pad
WOW – Premium Embossing Craft Mat
WOW – Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder
Rubber Stamps – Pretty Pink Posh
Sequins – Pretty Pink Posh
Dies – Pretty Pink Posh





Comments

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Amy and love them both with the cute mailbox and then the shaker with the hummingbirds, and on both those really pretty fuchsias, also love the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Amy! Love the bright yellow striped background on the shaker card and the fun and pretty pink gingham on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are amazing! I have been looking for some inspiration for the hummingbird stamp and now I have it, Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, they are so adorable and fun shaker cards. Your coloring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fabulous!
    I love the black embossed
    images-it makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so pretty, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Amy, so pretty ❤️ Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful and delicate cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment